Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Sweet Scent

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Are you ready to get started on a new challenge?.

 Well then - Welcome to challenge # 30  over at

The theme for this months challenge is

Make It Girly

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x 8 white card I first matted it with green
card stock from my stash, rounding the corners at
two sides before adhering.

2. Downloaded the backing paper from the Tattered
Lace magazine that accompanies the die I have used.
Again rounded the two corners before adhering.

3. Next layer is card stock from my stash and then
I added the purple lace across the centre.

4. Die cut more green card and the also the butterfly
card which is from Hunky-dory. Matted onto
the card using foam tape.

5. Die cut the Poppy Atomiser bottles twice and
adhered to the card using foam pads.

6. Created the flower using Foamarin and added
a gem to the centre.  Used part of the Tattered
Lace Flourish die under the flower.

7. Die cut the sentiment Have A Beautiful Day
from green and black card stock.

Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
TBA

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer you have made a gorgeous card I love it. I was so sorry to hear you news this morning my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Jennifer, love the image and wonderful flower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jennifer I can almost smell it LOL.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...