Followers

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Floral

Welcome Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors.

How are you all doing?, hope everything in you world
is well, if not then I send you a big hug.

It time again to introduce our 10th challenge over at



  We are a monthly challenge that will
start on the 5th of each month and end on the last day of the month.
We are a themed challenge and this month the theme is:-

FLORAL

Here is my card, hope you like.

DETAILS

Not many detail to give, so I will just write what I have done.

Using an A4 white card I have die cut the stepper card using
the Tattered Lace die Lace Insert Stepper Die. Isn't it just
gorgeous.

Next using blue Centura Pearl card I have die cut the lace
inserts, panels and the lace frame.

To complete and keeping with the challenge theme I
have added a row of blue roses along with some small
white flowers in between from my stash.

There you have it, a beautiful lace card that took hardly
any effort to make.  I am so please with the result and
will be using this die again as I love it.

Thanks for calling and your comments.

  Hope you will pop on over to the
 challenge blog and take a look at the
 gorgeous creations my team buddies have
 made. YES and join in whilst you are there.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

14 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jennifer, love the dies you have used and gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jennifer !
    I have this tattered lace die also , fabulous die !!!
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza what a gorgeous card and so elegant Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the design and the flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and elegant Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Jennifer, so soft and pretty, a fabulous card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - this is awesome!! So delicate. Beautiful design, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully elegant card Jennifer. Lovely design, colourway and die-cuts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is utterly gorgeous; I love the lacy detailing on your stepper card especially in that lovely colour combo...really pretty :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge.
    Good luck
    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation Jennifer. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the dies you have used on your card thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

Which Way To The Motorway

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  92   over at  Creative Craft Cottage...