Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Don't Hold The Glitter

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing. well I hope ?!!


Welcome to challenge # 16 our last one of the year
 over at 
The theme for this months challenge is

Add Some Glitter

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.

DETAILS

1. Started out with an 8 x 8 scalloped edged white card and
to this I have added a Snowflake border die that I glittered
up first.

2. Next I added another piece of card that I printed off
with a backing paper from the Polkadoodles cd
Frosted Winter. The image in the corner was also
glittered up.

3. I then printed off the matching pre coloured image and
           fuzzy cut.  Before cutting I went over the background using
         Pan Pastels to give a softer look.  Again a lot of the image
had glitter added before adhering to the card.

4. Using a snowflake and snowflake corner die I cut then
out of centura pearl card and then added glitter all over.
Once dry I then adhered to the card.

Thank you all for your support with my blog over
the last year, I really do appreciate it.

All that remains for me, is to wish you all

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR

See in 2017

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Angie's Digital Stamps A/ Goes Twist Christmas
CD Sunday  White Christmas
Come and Get it Christmas
Dragonfly Dreams  Christmas


20 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Jennifer - I have a passion for snowflakes so this is my type of card. Thanks for joining in the CD Sunday Challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely festive sparkle Jennifer. So pretty!

    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lots of glitter Jennifer. It certainly looks like a white Christmas too!! Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the snowflake dies that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love the dies you have used and the image. Great layout too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is so very beautiful Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of glitter and snowflakes used to create this white snowy scene, lovely card thanks for joining in the challenge at CD Sunday. Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those snowflakes and such a cute image too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Jennifer, such a pretty image and lovely snowflakes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image and the snowflake border. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jennifer, beautiful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Jennifer. A stunning image and gorgeous die-cuts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. We all love snowflakes and this has some beautiful die cut ones,
    Lovely card
    Thank you for joining the CD Sunday challenge
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOts of beautiful snowflakes for a White Christmas.
    Lovely card. Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much detail and easy to see the glitter, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very lovely and gorgeous die cuts. Love the image and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Amazing card!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...