Followers

Saturday 3 December 2016

Dancing Penguin

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hello to you all. How are we all doing?

Welcome to challenge # 47 over at


The theme is as always

Anything Goes 

My design team buddies have created some fabulous
cards, well worth taking a peek. I am sure you are
bound to find inspiration from their  work

Our sponsors  for this challenge are:-

Fred She Said


Prize $12 Gift Card

and

The Stamping Boutique/Glitterbabe

Prize 2 but 3 images if using TSB/GB images

For my card I have chosen to use the image Dancing Penguin
from Fred She Said and you can purchase it HERE.

DETAILS
1. Using pale blue card I created a stepper card. It was then
matted with paper from the Christmas papers from Lozzy.
2. Next I die cut the silver mirri board and adhered to the
centre of the card.
3. The next layer is dark blue hessian laid across the card
4. The image is a pre coloured one and I have used a pin
hole circle die to cut it out. Before attaching to the card
I added glitter to his hat and around the show. It was
adhered to the card with foam tape.

The image came with 4 smaller images so I decided to
use two on the front and the other two inside,
  and again these also have had glitter added
and were cut using the same set of circle dies as
the larger one.
To complete I created a snowflake from the Christmas
paper and again glittered before mounting onto the card.


I would like to wish you and your loved ones

A Very Happy Christmas and NewYear
See you in 2017
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

My Time to Craft # 335 Christmas Animals
Send a Smile for Kids Winter Fun
Brown Sugar # 227 A/ Goes
Crafting-With-Friends A/ Goes
Creative Fingers # 121 A/Goes
Simply Papercraft No 42 A/Goes

16 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jennifer. A great design and an adorable penguin image. The hessian and snowflake look fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and fun and so very cute Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer,I like the design, the images and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jennifer, I do love penguins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a happy and cute card Jennifer, love it.
    Thank you so much for your sweet message and support.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer, returning the complement and following you..
    Gorgeous sweet card, love the penguins and colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card. I love those cute penguins. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen what a cute card I love it and the image is gorgeous.
    And your design is wonderful as always xx

    Hugs my friend
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jennifer, such a cute image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've created such a lovely design here using the different sized images on a stepper card and it looks so fabulously frosty with the added sparkle.
    These sweet penguins remind me of the film Happy Feet!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jennifer, well done, love all the penguins and design, you will surely be missed. Thanks so much for being part of my challenge blog from the beginning, take care xx
    Denise {Owner of Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete
  12. What adorable penguins and you did a fantastic job on the stepper design. Saw your entry at SAS4Kids -- this is sure to bring on smiles!
    Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, this is so cute! What an adorable penguin! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...