Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Christmas Time

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

How are you today?

Today I have two blog post to share with you all.

Welcome to another challenge
over at

The theme chosen for this month is 

Christmas In July

We Have New Challenge Blog Rules, so please Note:-

Entrants Must Use A Digi or Element from a Cd

Also Only Two entries are allowed, unless you have used
a Whoopsi Daisy image then 3 entries are allowed
==============================

Hope you will pop over and take a peek at what my team

buddies have created for your inspiration.

My card has been made using the topper

  from the Celebrate With Ruby Red cd
You can purchase it and more gorgeous cd's and
 and digi  images just by clicking on the link
HERE.


DETAILS

1. Started with an 8 x 8 white scalloped edged card and
matted it with  Christmas backing  paper, from the
Christmas collection by Lozzy.

2. Next layer was an oblong piece of mint card but before
I adhered it to the card I added the white patterned
border die across the card.

3. The topper was printed onto super smooth and is
pre-coloured. Using the SB die branching out I
die cut the topper. Once done it was then adhered
to the green card. I felt nothing else was needed
on the topper as she is such a beauty.

4. Using the SB poinsettia dies I created the poinsettia
from white card and used the Tattered Lace  Christmas
fern and Holly leave dies to create the foliage from
mint card.

To complete I added a white and silver paper bow
from Craftwork Cards.

There you go, my first Christmas card of the year
and very pretty she is too, if I say so myself.

You know you want to make a start on those Christmas
cards, so what better way than entering one into our
challenge, you never know it could win you a prize.

Thanks for stopping by.
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Come and Get It  Christmas in July
Dragonfly Dreams A/Goes
Robyn`s Fetish # 323 Christmas in July
The Glory of Christmas (The Christmas Challenge)   # 88 Two or more patterned papers
The Paper Players # 302 Christmas in July

15 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this card Jennifer, the image is so pretty and beautiful textures and layers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie. Love the soft festive feel and colours.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen another stunning card I do love this one the colours and the design are so wonderful. The softness of the colours are great.
    I cant wait for the new Christmas cd to come out.
    Hugs Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet for Christmas! Love the blues! Glad you shared it at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card that is such a beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and delightful topper. I love the colours - one of my favourites for Christmas cards!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I love the colors. She is so sweet looking. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Christmas card. Beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design and lovely image. Very pretty Christmas topper. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Christmas card. Love the image and soft colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just precious. Love the beautiful image. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card, lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image, soft colors :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. Love the blue pallet. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...