Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Pretty in Pink

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing. well I hope ?!!

Welcome to challenge # 9 over at 
The theme for this months challenge is

Spotty Dotty Polka Dots

You have until  the 31st May  to enter so lets see your
take on this theme.

If you would like to be a Guest Designer
then the details can be found on the blog.

This was an easy card for me to make as I
already had a spotty card in my stash and wanted
to create a CAS card.


DETAILS

1.  The card size is 6 x 6 and its comes  already coloured
and spotty ( How easy is that).

2. I took a circular pinhole layering die from Tonic
and die cut using plain white card.  Next I stamped
the image onto the circle using a little stamp that
  I picked up from a £1 bin at a craft fair.
 (Sorry there was not title or make on the stamp).

3. I also found another stamp in the £1 bin, its the
rocks and stamped this onto the card so that
my little girl would be standing on then.

4. Using T/H distress inks I used then as water
colours (First time) and coloured in the girl,
rocks and grass.

To complete I made a small bow added to the side
and added little pink flowers.

Thanks for  calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Amusing Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can # 118 Add flowers
Penny Black and More Anything Goes with stamping
Stamping Sensations Anything  Goes

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer. Love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation and such pretty colours Jennifer.

    It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensation this month, many thanks for joining in.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jen and your design is wonderful as always the sun is shining here but still cold

    Hugs Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jennifer. Love the image and your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweet girl standing on the rocks! The rocks remind me of the jetty's at the beach. Love the polka dot card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOWtiful Love the background color Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful image and card Jennifer gorgeous bow.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a pretty card Jennifer, such a sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie. Love this sweet image and lovely colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card Jennifer and I love this image.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a serene spring rain, love the image and background! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card, great colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah simply delightful and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...