Followers

Saturday 7 May 2016

Daisies Galore

Good Morning 
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
This is my first post today.

I trust everything is fine with you all?

Here we are again and its time for Team 1
to host  challenge 31  over at

CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG

The Theme for this challenge is

In The Garden

You have until  20th May, when the challenge will close at 9.00am (GMT)

so I hope you will all join in the fun.  If you need a
little inspiration, then pop on over to the blog and
take a peek at the gorgeous cards my team buddies
have made.

The  sponsors for this challenge are -

Aurora Wings

Web Store- http://www.Etsy.com/shop/Aurorawings
Blog - http://www.AuroraWings.com
Challenge Blog http://www. AuroraWingsChallenge.blogspot.com

Prize $ 15 worth of Digital Stamps

and
Lacy Sunshine

Prize 3 Digi images of winners choice

For my card I have chosen the image Summer Daisies Flower Pot Pretties
from Lacy Sunshine.  If you would like to purchase it then just
click on the link HERE


DETAILS

1. I started with a 7 x7 white card and to this I matted it
with red card. Onto this I then used a mat of patterned
paper from Phil Martin.

2. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured
with  Copic. I then fuzzy cut her out and adhered to the
card with foam tape to add height.

3. The little flower pot was from my stash and I glued
daisies into it.

To complete I added the butterflies and the sentiment.

I do hope you will come on over to our challenge and
join in.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge # 154 Animal + sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude Always Anything Goes
Hannah & Friends #247 Flowers
Little Miss Muffet Challenges Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze # 101 Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. sweet little card.

    thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends

    x Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just pops right off that boot. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love the beautiful image and the flowers. Beautiful colours too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Jennifer, a great image and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely and sweet card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous that is a beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen sorry I missed this one earlier it is a beautiful image and your design is gorgeous as alway's you have been every busy today with your blog.
    Hugs my friend
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a cutie pie. Fabulous colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made an absolutely beautiful card Jennifer for our challenge this fortnight... and your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs Diane Louise (Crafty Friends Team 2 leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is great- you have put the sponsors picture up on your entry though. Thanks for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Purple Haze this fortnight, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, fun card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A delightful card, fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments challenge this fortnight.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...