Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

Butterfly Trails

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hope you are well and if not I wish you a speedy recovery.
I would like to welcome to my blog Clauida and Katie.
Thank you for taking the time to follow me and I  hope
you enjoy your visits.

Before I tell you about the challenge, we are going to be
running our DT CALL for another month.  If you would
like to know more, please pop over HERE.

Today sees the start of another new challenge
over at


The theme chosen for this month is 

Butterflies and Flowers

We Have New Challenge Blog Rules, so please Note:-

Entrants Must Use A Digi or Element from a Cd

Also Only Two entries are allowed, unless you have used
a Whoopsi Daisy image then 3 entries are allowed
==============================

Hope you will pop over and take a peek at what my team
buddies have created for your inspiration.

My card has been made using the topper from the
       Whoopsi Daisy Cd Cute Daisy May. You can purchase
it and more gorgeous Cd's and didgi images just by
clicking on the link HERE.


DETAILS

1. Using a 7 x 7 scalloped edges card and using it as
a tent style, I matted it with lilac card which had
been embossed first and bottom corners rounded.

2. The topper I then mounted onto another piece of
lilac card and again rounded the edges before
      adhering to the card using foam tape to add height.

3. The butterflies are mainly Tonic and Tattered Lace
     and were cut from left over pieces of the lilac card.
I then arranged them around the card and added
sliver Stickles to created the butterfly trails.

To complete I added the row of lace flowers  across
the bottom and three silk flowers at the top.

Well that's it from me today, see you soon.

Until Next Time
As Always
Tak Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar  Anything Goes
A Beautiful Mess # 1 anything Goes
Brown Sugar # 192 Anything Goes
Dragons Lair Designs April Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Jen wow what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful. How you doing this morning it's dull and wet here so there's no garden today. So it looks like another crafting day.

    Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer. Love these images. They're so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen , love the topper, the design and colours you have used, not
    forgetting your embellishments which make the card stand out.
    Love as always your cousin Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully put together card, Jennifer! Love the soft colors and pretty lacy-floral border! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jennifer gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love the background and embellishments. Beautiful image and loving the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card Jennifer, such lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card
    thanks for joining dragons lair
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely awesome I love it. Jacqui DT Dragons Lair Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute and girly card...TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning card! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...