Followers

Saturday 2 January 2016

Tumbelina

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Welcome to 2016, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas
and New Year.
Can I just ask if my followers would check that they are still
listed as following me as blogger has been changing things and
I have lost some of my followers, thank you.

How are we all keeping. I hope happy and well?

Well 2016 has arrived and the start of challenge 25
over at

The theme is as always  Anything Goes 

We have two sponsors for this challenge and they are:-

Michelle R Designs
Prize €10 Euro Gift Voucher

and

Moonflower Digistamps

Prize Up to $10 USD/€10 Euro worth of Digital Stamps


Hope you like my card and please pop over
to the challenge blog and take a look at the
fabulous cards my team buddies have been busy
 making for your inspiration.


DETAILS

1. Created the side easel card using an A4 white card. Then
I took another piece of card and adhered this to the top
section of the easel.

2. Using the design papers VINTAGE GARDEN PARTY
   for Michelle R Designs paper set I created the background
These papers are gorgeous and you not only get the 
backing papers, there are bows, mini envelopes.
sentiments and much more.

3. The image is from Moonflower Digistamps and she
is called Tumbelina, I think you will agree she is
just gorgeous and was a delight to colour with my
Copic pens.  You can purchase her by clicking HERE

4. I took a piece of blue satin card and with an X cut
die created the frame.

5. I added a mini envelope and a small bow (from the set)
and glued a small row of pearls across it. Next I added
the sentiment Best Wishes to act as the stopper.  I
created the butterflies and flowers using left over
paper from the set and added a row of lace along
the edge of the card.

To complete the design I added pearl gems into the
flower centres, along the butterflies bodies and at 
each corner of the image.

Thats all from me and it only remains for me to
say, I hope to see your creations over on our
challenge blog.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Ching-chou Kuik Digital Stamps Use Something New
Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Doodle Pantry # 13 Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts # 43 Anything Goes
Petal Lu Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. This is wonderfully pretty Jennifer and a lovely design. The image and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One talented easel card. Loving this side one. The image and detail are sure to inspire us all.

    Your DT Sister
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and loving the beautiful image. Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally getting round to catching up in blogland after a slight Christmas break and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :-)
    This side easel design is just gorgeous and so pretty with the soft pastels and beautiful girly details.
    Happy New Year!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so gorgeous. Love your coloring on her. I am going to have to go check it out. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2016

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Happy New Year to you. Yes I am still a follower of your blog. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cutie Jennifer. Sending Happy New Year Greetings to you!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jennifer, Love Tumbelina, you have coloured her so beautifully. Love the die cuts and those pretty papers.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the design I don't do easel cards often and yours is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this month at Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp challenge and good luck. Hope to see you next month as well.
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Jennifer. Love the softness of the backing papers and the rich colours of the flowers. Lovely contrast. What a sweet card to give or receive.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, LPoCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous ! So pretty card !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Jennifer, a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very fun card Jennifer! Gorgeous embellies too!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely Moonflower card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Use something new”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card and I love the side easel twist too. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge blog. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Ching-Chou Kuik DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...