Followers

Monday 12 October 2015

Hold On

Good Evening 
My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

I have decided to another  blog post, just because I can and
dedicate it to breast cancer awareness. I think the sentiment
on this card is very fitting to us all.

Hope your day has been bearable considering its Monday.

I have done a quick card and the majority of the card has 
been taken  from the Ooh La La Creations cd Words.  This cd has
been out for some time but its a lovely one to fall back
on.


DETAILS

1.I printed out three backing papers and the image from the
cd Words and using parts of a Sue Wilson die I cut two
of backing papers. Then with plain pink card I matted
the papers onto it and cut round the shape by hand.

2.Using an 8 x 8 what card I have matted it with pink
card stock and rounded the edges of both. Next I 
took the third backing paper and matted this to 
the pink card again rounding the edges. Before
this was adhered to the card I took a piece of 
pink organza ribbon and pink lace and attached.

3. The image was printed out as it appears on the card
and was then adhered to one of the frames. The frames 
were then angled on the card.

To complete I have added three pink flowers down the
side.  ( Sorry the photo is a little dark, it looked fine when I took it)

Well that's it from me, off to get my tea

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Glitter n Sparkle # 158 Use some Pink
One Stitch At A Time # 246 Anything Goes with Awareness
The Ribbon Girls  Any image Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations  # 191 Pretty in Pink








25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer and so loving the words on this card too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer it's beautiful! I love it.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jennifer, love your layout.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Jennifer, you have chosen a sweet image and I love all your fabulous layers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Jen this is wonderful for a quick card I also love this cd.
    And your design is wonderful good luck in the blog xxx
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card and cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jen I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh la la blog and good luck in the draw.

    Debs DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Jennifer and pretty papers and image. A wonderful cause too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer this is a perfect card for Breast Awareness, I do love that Ooh La La CD..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card for a great cause Jennifer.
    Hugs, Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful card Jennifer, the colours are perfect and the sentiment is so true, love your layout too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and love the image, great sentiment.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply stunning Jennifer and such beautiful words on your card, absolutely perfect for our challenge :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and we hope to see lots more of your artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great words Jennifer. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This girl is just precious. I adore the colors and the embellishments that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Jen. Love always Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your beautiful design with all those lovely layers of DP is a perfect complement to the pretty image and inspiring quote :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Awareness" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous Jen love it really beautfiful hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations
    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Huge congrats Jennifer on being our newest design team member at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...