Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

I Bring You Flowers

Good Morning 

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are all enjoying Sunday and if you are on holiday
I hope the weather is being kind and that you having a great time.

Quickie post today as off the pick up mum and take her to 
see my Aunty who has just lost her husband and try to give
her a little  TLC.

Today's card is made just for me, no DT work. Seems as if all I
am doing is getting stuff ready for DT work lately but HeyHo
I am going to try and arrange my time so that I can do some
crafting just for me HA!!!!

I have used the freebie from Sherri Baldy to create this card.


DETAILS

1. Card started out as a 7 x 7 but I have chopped off
a 1/3 from the front panel.

2. Matted it with green pearlescent card on both
the front and inside, next I matted with patterned
paper.

3. Using the butterfly border by Joy Crafts I 
         created the top border out of the same green
     card. I took paper doily and inked it with 
Scattered Straw by Tim Holt and both
        the border and doily were adhered to the card
before I added the matting.

4. Down the front of the card I added a piece of
mint ribbon and then overlaid it with lace.
Next using another doily and the same ink
I folded the doily in half before adhering
to the card.

5. Using an oval die and lilac pearlescent card
I created the frame. The image was printed
onto super smooth and coloured with Copic
Once coloured I die cut her out and still
using my Copics I inked around the edge.
She was then matted using foam pads onto
the lilac frame.

6. The flourishes were made using Tonic dies
and the flowers from my stash.

Here is a picture of the inside

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and thank you
for all the comments that you leave. I assure
you everyone is read and published.

Until Next Time
As Always

Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
All sorts Add a Butterfly
Scrappers Delights Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards # 96 a flower in your images
Crafting-With-Friends  Anything  Goes
Fussy and Fancy Things with wings
Simply Papercraft Anything Goes

31 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card on the inside and the outside. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jen what a beautiful card I love all your die cuts and your design is wonderful have a lovely day.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card inside & out Jennifer!
    I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer this is so pretty. Loving the butterflies and how you did the inside.
    Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely construction and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at the World Wide Open DT Challenge. Hope to see you next challenge as well.
    Heather DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the papers and beautiful image. Love the butterflies too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at the world wide open DT challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a pretty image and gorgeous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back with my DT hat on! A gorgeous card! Thank you for entering the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous, I like the image and the colours, Thank you for joining in with us at The World Wide Open DT Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smashing card! Love the inside of your card. Thank you for entering the World Wide Open DT Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty Jennifer, lovely papers, sweet image, lovely
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning card today. Living this s Sherri badly image. Love your die cuts and colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card Jennifer and lovely image and colours. Condolences to your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful. thank you for entering our World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #01 and best of luck with your entry.
    Don't forget to enter each month in our DT Challenges and also we will be having a Champion of Champions DT Challenge in March 2016 for all the winners throughout the year. This will be by special invitation. Hope you join in :)
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Jennifer. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog Looking forward to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    WWO DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Jen purple is my very fave colour so much detail love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty card both inside and out..Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday, good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful card Jennifer, a great design, love the papers and all the embellishments
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Jennifer, what a super cute image. I love the scrummy papers and details too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh, how pretty ! I really like all the dies you have used. Great work !
    Thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is so pretty. I love the colors and all of the dies you used. Thank you for sharing with us at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. I do love having time to make 'just for me' cards...it doesn't happen often, so I do hope you manage to fit more of it in!

    Your card is so pretty, and the image looks lovely surrounded by all the gorgeous lacy die cuts :-) It's so nice to have the inside decorated so beautifully too.

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Back with my DT hat on:
    Jennifer this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our FIRST challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {World Wide Open Design Team Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Jennifer...stopping in again to thank you for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. Love this card! We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning creation with beautiful colour combo's ....thanks for joining in our challenge of 'add a flower to your project', this is perfect...xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an absolutely beautiful project!! I love the purple hair!
    Thanks for playing along at Scrapper’s Delights last month – be sure to join us this month with another Anything Goes Challenge!
    Samantha
    –Scrapper’s Delights DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...