Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Sentiment

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hope you are all well and had a nice weekend.

Well its March my how the months are flying by and with it being the beginning of
another month, it means another new challenge starts today over at
Whoopsi Daisy and our theme this month is 

ADD A SENTIMENT  nice and simple, so come on lets see what you
can do. More details over on the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog here
If you should need a little inspiration, then if you visit our 
blog the wonderful design team have some stunning makes to share.

Here is my DT make, Hope you like

DETAILS

1. Card size is 9.5ins x 7 ins and to this I have matted with
    a piece of blue satin card that has been scored around the 
edges to create a fancy edge.

2. The image has been taken from the cd Sentimentally Yours
from Ruby Red and can be purchased here. More cd's
are available Here and I took it into a graphics programme
and added a background before printing off.  Once
printed I again scored around the edges to give the
same effect as the blue card, then added glitter to her
wings and headdress .

3. The sentiment is one of my own and has been stamped
onto super smooth card and then I inked over it using
 Tim Holts stormy sky.

To complete the card I have added skeleton leaves, flowers
and pink gems from my stash.

That's all from me today, I do hope you will
join in our challenge, there is plenty of time
as the challenge runs for a month.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Paper Shelter Challenge #192 Make it Digital
Scrappers' Delights 41 Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration #80 Use A Sentiment
Digi Galore  Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. That image is just SO beautiful. I love it. Your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jennifer this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jennifer,

    Beautiful card, coloured in lovely.

    Have a great day.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've replicated the eding on the papers to match the card, and a fabulous image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow she is gorgeous. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Jennifer what a beautiful card I love the image and you have coloured her in beautifully and the overall design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww that is so beautiful, love the image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colouring is superb.
    Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous image and a very beautiful card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jennifer, what a fabulous image and such gorgeous colouring, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. A nice lovely looking card. Lovely image and nice colours. Sweet! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the image.
    Sorry I have not been around and commenting on your blog for a while, I never seem to have enough hours in the day lol
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Jennifer and a gorgeous image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet image Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and I love how you coloured that beautiful image. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...