Followers

Friday 13 March 2015

Loving The Pollen

Good Morning,
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Well its' Friday, another week nearly over, are you all looking forward to the weekend?
I see that I have another follower, Donna, thank you and I hope you will enjoy
your visits.  Just realised its Friday the 13th, hope you are not to bothered at that, me
I don't mind it as it's usually a day when everything just falls into place somehow.

Short post today as off to mums for the usual Friday clean up morning, then
home to get on with some crafting. Just to keep you posted, as you know my
cousin Mary visits on Thursday's but I am sorry to say she is poorly and
is in hospital with chest trouble. Fingers crossed that she makes a  speedy
recovery from this awful chest infection.


Today's make is again using part of the Hunky-dory kit that has been sitting
in a draw, not sure if its part of the Moor head but whatever it is I think
its quite cute and lets face it, with any Hunky dory kits you cannot
fail to create something really nice.

DETAILS

1. 8 x 8 pink card base and to this added a piece of
green card stock.

2. Using paper from my stash I wrapped a wide pink
organza ribbon around it and also a piece of fancy
lace before adhering it to my base.

3. Next came the yellow patterned paper that I die
cut.  The image is decoupaged and was laid
straight onto the die cut.

4. I created a large bow from the same organza ribbon
and adhered a large daisy (from my stash) into the
centre. 

To complete I added pink gems and a Birthday Wishes
sentiment.

That as they say is that for today anyway.
Hope to see you back soon, hopefully tomorrow

Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

19 comments:

  1. Morning Jennifer,

    Gorgeous card, love the image and design and that Lace is so gorgeous too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute card hunni...

    Huggles
    Rhonda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the big pink bow with the daisy centre. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute card, loving the lace and that bow is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little card! Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love that cute image Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer what a pretty card I love the image as its so cute and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card - sweet image and beautiful lace!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card Jennifer, love the image and all your detail. I hope your Cousin is better soon my friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super cute and beautiful card Jennifer and gorgeous lace.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Jennifer, love the touch of lace
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, love the cute image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card. I do hope your cousin feels better soon. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A delightfully sweet card Jennifer. The cute topper, lace and ribbon are wonderful. Best wishes for cousin Mary, I hope she's soon on the mend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that is so cute and I just LOVE the lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...