Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

Another Sweet Geek

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The weekend is finally here, what plans do you all have?.

I am off shopping  and then my cousin Mary is coming over this afternoon
for a spot of crafting and a natter.

I have again created a card using a Bestie image, can you tell these image
are rapidly becoming my favourites ?



DETAILS

1. Started with a 5 x 7 scalloped edged card and
using patterned paper from my stash matted
then onto the card.

2. The image is one of the Sweet Geeks Besties and
has been coloured with pro markers  before cutting
our with SB die Timeless Rectangles (one of my
favourite dies) and then placed onto my card
at an angle.

To complete I have added the sentiment (With Love)
from my stash.

Well my friends, that is all from me today,
enjoy whatever you have planned and thank you
for the visit and hopefully leaving a comment.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Scrapbook Stamping Society Anything Goes option Happy Birthday


10 comments:

  1. Loving the card my friend, fabby image, colours and detail, have a great natter with your cousin, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the baking paper and fab image. Hope you have a great afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, good luck in the challenge, a sure winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so very beautiful Jennifer and great colouring.
    Gr Karin
    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so loving this cute Geek. Beautifully coloured and loving the card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute image, coloured beautifully, lovely design - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a cute image from Sherri Baldy. Thanks for playing at SSS Challenge blog! CHeers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jennifer xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card!Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Greetings Gudrun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...