Good Afternoon my crafty friends, followers and visitors,
Hope you are all well?, its a funny day today, when I got up at 6am the sun
was shining and lovely blue sky. As the day has gone on cloud and the
sun has decided to play peep a boo (but it's forgotten the peep),
never mind tomorrow's another day. Quick blog today as I have to go
and do my ironing before hubby come home. Hope you like toady's
1. Card stock is 6 x51/2 with scalloped edge down the side.
2. I matted card with white embossed card then blue pearl card
that has been embossed with leaves. Before I stuck to the
card I adhered a blue ribbon round the middle and along
3. The image I coloured with pro-markers then used Print
Magic (Crystal) by Debbi Moore to add shine.
4. I then cut the image using Spellbinder Dies Labels Eight
and also using the next size up in Labels Eight I cut
another in brown. The brown frame has been edged
with gold peel offs.
5. Then using the Tonic butterflies dies I cut three butterflies
in various sizes and stuck then onto the ribbon. I used
gems to create the butterflies trails from my stash.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and as always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.