Followers

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Sweet Corner

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and  Visitors

How is your week going so far - mine not to bad (up to now )

Are we all getting ready to head off to the  NEC at the weekend, I know I am and
am really looking forward to it and also looking forward to meeting some  crafting
buddies for the first time ( should be fun).

Anyway down to business  today we see the start of another new challenge over
at Penny's  Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.  Why not  pop on over and take a look at
all the wonderful insprational makes the Design Team have done. 

The theme this week is  CREATIVE CORNERS 

The image is called" Girl on Toadstool" and is from  Paper Shelter



 Our Sponsors this week are The Paper Shelter and the prize is a $20 gift certificate.


Our Second Sponsor is Deedee Digis and the prize is a $10 gift certificate.

DETAILS

1. Card size is 8 x 8 and to create the corners I have used Robert Adams
Trellis corner die.

2. I then took a piece of sliver mirri board and again I used the same 
corner die and then placed  it onto my card in a diamond shape.
Before I adhered it to the card I threaded a piece of pink ribbon
across two corners.

3. The image was added to silver patterned mirri board and die
cut to give the window effect.

4. To complete I added sprays of pink rose buds and pink pearls

Well That's it for today my friends, hope you have enjoyed your visit.

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafty Cardmakers 2W C15 (Week 2) Die Cutting and/or Punching
Through the Purple Haze W E3 C10 - Anything Goes
A Girl who Crafts M,P1 E5 - Always Anything Goes

Mema's Crafts M, P1 Anything Goes









10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jennifer. That corner is great. Can you tell me what it is please? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jennifer what a cute and lovely card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that die cut you used! Gorgeous metallic paper as well. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this a beautiful card I love the central image. No NEC for me this year, have fun. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image, love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card, full of colour and inesence.
    Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty design. Thanks for joining Memascrafts November Anything Goes Challenge. Princess - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative design. Thanks for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...