Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Nest of Three

Good Morning my crafty friends, followers and visitors

Well nearly the end of another week - anything exciting planned for the weekend?

As it's Friday I am off to mum's to do domestic chores and then this afternoon
I hope to get back into my craft room because as I said yesterday I am trying
to make a card a day and to blog each day.

I hope our American friends enjoyed their Thanksgiving  and managed to meet
up with their families.

Well today I have made my card using the Lelli-Bot Twit Twoo collection, hope you like

Details

1. Card base is 8 x8 and I have matted it with a piece of gold card.

2. Using papers from the collection I then matted these onto the
           gold card.  The next step was to wrap lace down and across card.

   3.  Then I placed one of the toppers from the collection at an angle
      and completed by adding a bow and placing pearl hearts at each
     end of the ribbon and an owl charm at the centre of the bow. The
sentiment also from the collection was added at the bottom.

Everything apart from the card base is from the Lelli-Bot store
click here to go to the site, you will no be disappointed  I promise.

Well my friends, that's all for today
hope to see you back tomorrow
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jennifer, love all the elements you have here, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jennifer and so loving the cute owl charm and lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the cute owls in the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous owl creation and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Jennifer. The owls are fabulous and I love the bow x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jen,I love the owl charm and sentiment .
    Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these owls, Just TOOOOO cute! Love that lace too. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...