Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

Hold Onto My Heart

Good Afternoon, My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Well sorry to say the weekend is nearly over but at least we have the sun
shining here today, although it was raining this morning but now
blue sky.
Had a lovely afternoon yesterday with Mary (my cousin) we went to
the Papercraft show at Leigh and had a lovely time.  I had my photo 
taken with Robert Adams ( do like his dies and Cd's and have been a fan
for some years). Spent more than  intended but that's what happens
as we all know.  Bought some stamps and watched the demonstrator
doing her work and when I came home I had a go and to my
surprise I have actually created a scene, so happy with it and
it will be on my blog probably Tuesday.

Today I have again used a Whoopsi Daisy image.

DETAILS

1. Card base is 5 x7 and I have added a pink satin card
that I have embossed with Diamond effect embossing folder 
that has little hearts in in, (sorry its not very clear).

2. Before the embossed card was adhered to the card
I took a piece of white ribbon and wrapped around
to form the crossover effect.

     3. The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and I have coloured
    her using Spectrum Noir Pens.  Once the colouring
    was complete I die cut the image using Spellbinder
   Nestabilities Labels Twenty Nine and placed onto
the card at an angle.

4. The design has been completed by using flowers from
Sweet Lilac to which I have added pink pearl gems, also
pink pearl gems added to the ribbon and a white bow
added to the centre from my stash.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today and that
you will call back and leave me a comment, as it
really means a lot to me.

Well that's all for today my friends
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx
I would liked to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting at the weekend #5 Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar M 1E Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. So glad you had a lovely time yesterday! I love this little cutie and your embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very sweet image and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer , a cute image and lovely embellishments
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. Love the image. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and colorfull :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really glad you had a nice time :) really pretty card and lovely image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty image and lovely colours Jennifer. Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar challenge for August, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a real doll so adorable love her fabulous make hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you had fun, Jennifer, cannot wait until the 26th September, when the Show comes to Edinburgh, how fabulous to have your photo taken with Robert, love your card, my friend, you always do great justice to the Whoopsi Daisy images, hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...