Followers

Monday 2 June 2014

Condolance

Good Evening my crafty friends,followers and visitors

What a day it's been, the  weather is up and down one minute sunny next bucketing down.  What
has happened to summer?  Today I am only showing this card as its for one of our fellow crafters
in the USA who has just lost her 4yr old son, so very very sad. It will not be entered into any challenges, I just wanted your opinions as I will be posting it off on Wednesday.



I am not going into any detail on this as I don't think it appropriate  under 
the circumstances.

So until next time
Take Care and Happy Crafting.

Jennifer xx

4 comments:

  1. It' a lovely cardJen, I'm sure it will be appreciaed.
    Love Mary.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very tasteful card for a very sad occasion

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how tragic, could never image losing someone so very young, I am sure this card with give your friend, some condolence..Lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so sad and it is a beautiful card Jennifer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...