Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

Catching Up

Good Evening Friends and Visitors

I hope everyone is well today and that you have had a good day doing whatever took your fancy.
Been over to my mums today doing her housework and getting her washing and ironing done.
The card today is something very different for me, as it involved colouring.  The image was pre - done the other day but finish off this afternoon and that inspired me to do the make. I hope you like.

DETAILS

8 x8 White card stock
   Stamp is from Crafters Companion and is named
         Wine of Friendship  and was stamped onto white card.  
           Then coloured using Spectrum Noir's,and I then inked 
              around  the edges to soften, then I mounted onto yellow
                 card.  The corners were die cut using a Tonic Corner Die
onto Lemon patterned card from Hunkydory.
               Flowers from Sweet Lilac . Topped off with a sentiment
die cut using Spellbinder Floral Ribbon Die.
Pearls and bow from my stash.

Well my friends I do hope you have enjoyed your visit, if so I would you 
to leave me a comment.

Until next time, Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jennifer, I love the die you have used and the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die cuts and the pale lemon card make this a very pretty card. Love the image and the way you've coloured it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...