Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Bluebell Flourish

Good Morning Followers,Crafty Friends and visitors.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine, knowing our weather we will most likely have rain for  a  week but lets not think about that just enjoy. Todays make is again a stamped image.


DETAILS

                  A 4 cream card blank to which I have added brown car
 embossed using another Shenna Douglass  
embossing folder from her  Taste of India 
range. The image was stamped onto white
                     card then coloured with Pro-Markers and distressed using
                  Tim Holt's Vintage Photo Distress ink. I then cut various
         dies using Spellbinders and mounted onto the card.
    Brown Ribbon and gold gems were added and a
sentiment used to complete.

Well thats all for today my friends, I hope you have enjoyed your
visit and as always

Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...